Kialoa Biscuit Steering Paddle
Great in the Home Stretch The Biscuit is designed to meet the demand for a steering paddle that can handle long races in mid-water conditions. It's a light, strong composite hybrid that goes the distance. Designed for making more of your corrections off of the canoe. Made in the USA. Grab the Biscuit Hybrid Single Bend steering paddle for long races in mid-water conditions.
- Hand shaped dark wood Ergo-T™ Grip
- Hand shaped Steering Single Bend Shaft
- Oval tapered wood
- Triple laminated for strength and durability
- Carbon/Epoxy with foam/wood core
- Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability
- Dihedral with PowerARC™ blade for steering off of the canoe
- Rub strips protect your investment and increases sticking to the canoe
- Grip: Wood Ergo-T
- Shaft: Laminated wood
- Shaft Shape: Oval tapered
- Single Bend: 5 degree
- Surface area: 142 sq in
- Blade Material: Carbon skin, foam and wood core
- Blade width: 9 1/4"
- Blade length: 20"
- Total Paddle Weight 24-25 oz