Mocke Racer PFD
UPDATED 2016 MOCKE RACER PFD PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE NOW AVAILABLE!
DESIGNED FOR SERIOUS PADDLERS
The MOCKE Racer Personal Flotation Device has a unique body-moulded floatation system that makes it the most comfortable PFD on the market. Designed to be competitive at the highest level, the Racer PFD is ISO and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. The 2016 model is also ICF approved and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD!
IMPROVED FOR HASSLE-FREE HYDRATION
When you're training hard, you don't want to loose focus searching around for dropped bottles, flapping tubes or flopping hydration bladders. The improved MOCKE PFD pays particular attention to fast and easy access to drinks from both water bottles or hydration bladders:
- Fits a 1 Litre bottle snuggly in the front pocket – no more lost bottles
- Fits most hydration bladders snuggly in the back pocket – no sagging bladders
- Reflective loops also secure drinks tubes almost right to your mouth – no flapping tubes
2015 PERFORMANCE UPDATES
- Now ICF approval for the 2015 Racer PFD
- Increased the buoyancy from 50N to 60N
- Removed side so now even cooler in the hottest conditions. This has also made the Racer PFD lighter.
- We altered the back pocket to ensure a more snug and supportive fit for hydration bladders.
- We re-designed the Racer shell with rounded corners and almost no seams for maximum comfort when paddling
“As a competitive athlete you are always looking to gain an advantage.Dawid Mocke – World Surfski Series Champion
You analyse everything and make improvements that will boost your performance. I designed the Mocke Racer PFD to fit and feel like you’re not wearing it, to enhance your paddling performance and to keep you cool when the heat is on.”
- High visibility for maximum safety
- Large front utility pocket
- Back pocket and routing loops for hydration system
- Unique body moulding floatation system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
- ISO tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
- NRCS approved for South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
- ICF approved
FITTING YOUR PFD
Loosen side straps and pull the Racer PFD over your head. Adjust straps on sides as well as at the shoulders to ensure a perfect fit. Do not adjust too tight, you need to breathe!
Check out the video below of Dawid demonstrating the new Mocke Racer PFD
(Please note the video shows the very similar 2014 model, which is used in the same way)